A fellow buddy of mine posted some pictures of this thing and I just had to buy one. I am someone who goes for something a little higher end but this thing is eye catching and an icon. I'll be putting it on a rubber strap for sure though.
It's a seiko snzf45k1, a.k.a the white baby monster, a.k.a the seiko 5 sport diver

That is very sporty!!!
ReplyDeletelooking very cool man.
ReplyDelete- shadowwalker
looking badass... :D
ReplyDelete$$upported, get me back! :D
thefitmuscle.blospot.com
seiko watches quite a few Seiko wrist watches are actually current market leaders, at the forefront in technology. In the past Seiko wrist watches have unveiled a wide variety of wrist watches, with numerous capabilities.
ReplyDeleteValuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up
ReplyDeleteDiscount Adidas Watches
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete