Thursday, February 3, 2011

Apologies for not writing as much

As many of you know, I am a college student so I can't update this blog like I use to. Before school started, I was writing multiple times a day but the workload is creeping up on me.

I intend on keeping up with this once a day or every other day and checking out your blogs. Keep it up guys and thanks for the support.

Sincerely,

The Watchman

14 comments:

  1. no worries man. i'm in the same position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same situation here. Good luck man

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry about that, good luck in college

    ReplyDelete
  4. School can be a pain somethimes. No worries we wont go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i understand. looking forward to more posts!

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's cool i will be here when you do post and good luck with school

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same thing's happening to me, school is priority 1, but still looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem here. We'll be 'watching' for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aye, I'm in the same position.
    As I'm approaching midterms, I'm getting less and less time to be focusing on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. no problem
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I can ever forgive you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No worries! Awaiting the new posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Booo! j/k work hard with your studies bro, in the long run they are more important.

    ReplyDelete