Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Few Famous People and Their Watches pt. 2

Here is part 2 folks

1) Bratt Pitt (Tag Heuer): Just to clarify a few things folks, it isn't pronounced "hue-er". It is pronounced "hoy-ay". Here is brad in a advertisement for Tag but he has been seen in overseas Rolex ones as well.

2) George Clooney (Omega): There was a huge advertising campaign where he actually went into the factory for a tour. I am sure you guys can google stuff about it and I think there is even a video of him when he went for an interview after leaving the factory.


3) Tony Parker (IWC Portuguese Chrono): Tony......with all that money you make, all you can get is an ETA based porto chrono? All kidding aside, it is a great watch but it does have a non in house modified ETA movement.....


4) Sylvester Stallone (Panerai): Probably the biggest ambassador of Panerai in the world. Ask anyone.....




24 comments:

  1. these people probably own at least 10 watches each

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stallone is going to burst through that watchband if he flexes too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like brad pitts watch a ton. I wonder how much it is, probably more than I'm worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy how much mula they get for stuff like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely :)!

    thanks so much for your comment :)!
    i have a translator on my blog :))

    i love tagheuer...looks so good....

    Wish you a great time :)

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so basically watches are for alpha people? gotcha haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. they can have a great watch ,but me noooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the eternal conflict Pitt or Clooney...on this occasion I'd go for Pitt

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Rado watch in the ad on your page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a Tag myself, and it's definitely the nicest watch I've ever owned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i support tag. check out the tag mikrograph. its insane. being sponsored by a high end watch company would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are all alpha, except tony parkers

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't say that I'd wear a watch because I saw a celebrity wearing one lol

    ...except *maybe* Chuck Norris.

    http://lifeofbaron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! i have the first one in white

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omega snagged the big one. Perfect celebrity for selling expensive watches, imo.

    Although, market research shows that celeb endorsements don't actually earn any more money for the company, so idk?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like realy the watches with leather band
    good po$t
    http://shadi-mydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. panerai iz the cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. breitlings are pimp, not dees things

    following and supporting
    like lesbians do greenpeace
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete