The Longines Master Collection Manual mind, model L2.640.4.78.3, is a manual wind watch that is based off of the ever so common ETA Valjoux movement. Measuring in at 47.5mm, it is not exactly the smallest watch in the world but the general trend recently has been toward larger watches. The internals contain Longines rebranding L512 movement that beats at 21,600 BPH with a 54 hour power reserve on a full wind. Longines in most well known for the text of the numbers on the watch, and the picture below shows a prime example of how eye catching their pieces are as a result of this. The face contains that beautiful lettering, classic blue hands and an off centered center hand at the 6 o clock position. It also comes with a display back to view the movement.
The best part about this watch is the price. You get all this for about 1000-1100 brand new online. how can you beat that?


That really sweet how you can actually see the movement. Good to see a good quality watch for a decent price.
ReplyDelete$1k online or $29.99 at walmart :D
ReplyDeleteok its not a fancy name but its $30 I can buy a new one every week.
and for the record I detest walmart.
nice looking watch though m8
I've always liked the Longines look.
ReplyDeleteVery nice watch. I need a new one so bad but I can't afford one. :-(
ReplyDeleteVery stylish, I like it.
ReplyDeletethats a beauty
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDelete-Metalcore
very classy
ReplyDelete- mixtapes
Nice, but not my favourite.
ReplyDeleteLongines? Sounds real close to "longinus" which is the spear that pierced Jesus. Haha...that aside, nice watch. I would definitely wear that if price wasn't an issue.
ReplyDeleteI'm highly allergic to nickel, so metal scares me. I'm pathetic, huh? I'm actually looking for a cool steampunk looking pocket watch. I figure if I wear it away from my body a bit, perhaps that would help.
ReplyDeletePretty classy stuff.
ReplyDeletehttp://pectoralfinnnreviews.blogspot.com/
Looks classy, but still out of my price range. ;(
ReplyDeleteYes I have heard of Longines. I see their advertisements on the back of my National Geographic magazine each month. Most things from Switzerland are pretty classy!
ReplyDeletewww.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com
that is my kind of watch, it looks cool and you can actually tell the time on it
ReplyDeleteLooking good, however not my thing ^^
ReplyDeleteThat is very nice.
ReplyDeleteNow this is more my style. Sleek, simple, and inexpensive. Nice watch.
ReplyDelete$1000?
ReplyDelete*Clutches heart*
Classy but waaay out of my price range.
ReplyDeleteSwiss make some great watches, but like many said this is way of my budget lol
ReplyDeleteI'd usually go for a smaller watch, so this one appeals to me. i like the fact it's got a large reserve too
ReplyDeleteKeeping it classy I see
ReplyDeletebrutal price for a watch.
ReplyDeletenice blog though, followin.
limitfears.blogspot.com