Not watch related, but IjJust got back from the gun shop and I bought my first gun today. It is a H&K USP P30L with night sights. For those of you who played counterstrike as a kid, this is H&K's new updated USP.
I am Pro-choice. for self defence models. I find it difficult for the need for some of these "assault rifle" types of guns but for a hand gun for your self I am cool with. Nice peice. always been preferential to steel or blue steel models myself.
I don't have a boner for guns at all (I love going to the range every now and then, though) but I could see myself collecting modern-day guns just because of how cool they look. This is an example.
I mean, a well-made gun is almost like a well-made watch, with the attitude of the outside combined with the precision of the inside. The difference is that one will seriously fuck your shit up.
I've never understood why anyone would want to buy a gun, but then again, I've never lived in America! I'm hoping to see some posts about your love for watches, it's interesting.
Do want!
ReplyDeleteOh snap!
ReplyDeletethats a great piece:)
ReplyDeleteNice, it looks good.
ReplyDeleteOhhh nice.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a pretty nice gun.
ReplyDeletePut a watch in it then it will be watch-related.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't go for the Desert Eagle?
ReplyDeleteVery nice :)
ReplyDeletei did play counter strike and that gun looks amazing
ReplyDeletewow that looks really cool...ive been wanting to take some safety classes and get a gun for a while
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com
don't have guns because i have a child in the house
ReplyDeletei've been thinking about one of these lately, too... *strokes manly beard* hmm...
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeofbaron.blogspot.com
Amazing, it remembers me of Counter Strike!
ReplyDeleteblognolife.blogspot.com
Very nice. British here so thought of buying a gun is terrifying! :P
ReplyDeleteWhy would you buy a gun?
ReplyDeletedamn, I wish i was legally allowed to own a gun.
ReplyDeletehaha start a gun blog. i'd follow that too!
ReplyDeleteredisfred.blogspot.com
redfredramble.blogspot.com
awesome man. One of my favorites. seen the steyr MA-1?
ReplyDeletenow on to the stainless steel pump shotty and your set =D
Follow n support everyone all the time, reliable
therichesthappiest.blogspot.com
i hope it is just for your personal exhibition man. i dont like guns
ReplyDeleteI am Pro-choice. for self defence models. I find it difficult for the need for some of these "assault rifle" types of guns but for a hand gun for your self I am cool with. Nice peice. always been preferential to steel or blue steel models myself.
ReplyDeleteexcellent choice. i myself have a springer xdm9
ReplyDeleteI don't have a boner for guns at all (I love going to the range every now and then, though) but I could see myself collecting modern-day guns just because of how cool they look. This is an example.
ReplyDeleteI mean, a well-made gun is almost like a well-made watch, with the attitude of the outside combined with the precision of the inside. The difference is that one will seriously fuck your shit up.
And the other one's a gun.
huh
http://steppedkeys.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your first gun :) I wouldn't mind buying one but everything is banned in Australia.
ReplyDeletereally nice one!
ReplyDeletefollowing and supporting
http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/
I've never understood why anyone would want to buy a gun, but then again, I've never lived in America! I'm hoping to see some posts about your love for watches, it's interesting.
ReplyDeleteI'm following.
Follow me too at:
www.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com
you Americans are just soooooooooooo cool.
ReplyDeleteBe safe, brah
ReplyDeleteAnd by that I mean only threaten government officials and ex-girlfriends
ReplyDeleteHow much was it ?
ReplyDeletelooks super cool