It has been a very long weekend for me and unfortunately I have been unable to blow very much. I am pretty exhausted from this weekend but I will make sure to get back to writing next week. There were some requests for some square watches to be posted and there are a bunch of routes I can go there with your Panerais and Vacherons but we'll see.
As of now, I am going to bed because I feel like the disney fellow in the picture below. Quite a haggard old chap isn't he?

Must have been a long weekend if you are think that you look that haggard.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the square faced watches.
Dude looks whipped. Supported.
ReplyDeletedat pillow. looking forward to more posts to come. i'll be watching.
ReplyDeleteWish I could go back to sleep like that. Looking forward to more watches I've never heard of but look awesome.
ReplyDeletecant wait to see some square watches!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com
looking forward to your new posts!
ReplyDeleteJust get some rest dude. I know what it feels like to be completely blown out after a weekend. Sleep in.
ReplyDeleteCatch up on some sleep brah
ReplyDeleteSleep Tight!
ReplyDeleteBought 5 watches in 1 month. Definitely following this blog lol
ReplyDeletehazdbot.blogspot.com
got to get a nice watch in the next month! mine got ''''''!
ReplyDeleteWeekends are made for being long, keep up the weekend life.
ReplyDeleteHope you're not referring to the raccoon.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel, its been a very long and sleepy weekend
ReplyDeleteFollowing n supporting my friends.
ReplyDeleteWanna pick up the ladies?
Head over to
therichesthappiest.blogspot.com