This watch is an absolute beast. The watch has a total of 201 carats of diamonds and yes that is not a typo:
201 CARATS!
A woman would be lucky to get over a carat for her engagement ring if that puts something into perspective.....
The highlight of the watch are three main heart shaped stones. One is a 12 carat blue diamond, one 15 carat pink diamond and one 11 carat white diamond. All these stones put together actually engulf the face of the watch that is set in 18k yellow gold. So do you guys think this is a men's or women's watch?
PRICE? 25 million

Wow, I would never give that much money for a watch, I don't even own a hand watch, got my cell phone with me at all times
ReplyDeleteGood post man
ReplyDeleteBrb setting up a donation page for a terminally ill child to gather funds to purchase this watch (u aware?)
ReplyDeletewow, thats an insanely high price
ReplyDeleteIs the watch battery something proprietary or can you pick up a replacement from Walmart?
ReplyDeleteWOAH what is going on there!! It's a woman's watch. Or a rapper's watch - they can wear anything.
ReplyDeleteWho the hell is Birdman?
ReplyDeleteThat watch is insane. Also, great blog! Following :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Christ, that's insane. That's such a waste of money though, and who the hell is Birdman even, never heard of him before.
ReplyDeletei heard about this, and shook my head accordingly.
ReplyDeleteFor a watch it sure is hard to see what time it is.
ReplyDeletelol aware
ReplyDeleteBirdman is a rapper that owns cash money records
buying this on my next paycheck.
ReplyDeletesweet! following
ReplyDeletehell it looks expensive!
ReplyDeleteJesus man, I'm sure those diamonds could be used to fix some economies.
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, what's the point?
It doesn't even look good.
)_)
ReplyDeletePSHH pocket change... no realy though, wth!
lol that is only pocket change for me....
ReplyDeleteDamn not worth it to give 25 mil for a watch o.O
Even tough it;s expensive, I really don't like how it looks.
ReplyDeleteBallin' ;D
ReplyDeletehttp://the-viral-network.blogspot.com/
crazy price, but it's worth:))
ReplyDeleteSo good, so expensive, never gonna have it!
ReplyDeleteIronic at how terrible it looks! I'd wear a Rolex over that any day :P
ReplyDeleteOh, i'll buy it. I'll close some of my factories and fire all working class. poor chaps.Then i'll sell the factories and i still don't care a shit about my blue-collar workers. Then i'll buy the watch and use it as a buttscratcher. Hard diamond scratching my butt... awesome
ReplyDeleteThat is a crazy watch. Supported
ReplyDeleteUgly and expensive.
ReplyDeleteThat watch is gawdy as hell. I'd like to have a couple of the diamonds to sell. That would take care of our financial woes real fast. Liberace probably owned it right?
ReplyDeleteIsn't the face too small to even tell the time?
ReplyDeleteThat's insane
ReplyDeleteit looks so beautiful. god i wish i was a billionaire
ReplyDeleteWhat in the blue hell? That thing looks like a Corn Pop rolled around in some sugar and other crap. Wow. Just, wow.
ReplyDeleteThat's... excessive.
ReplyDeletewhat the hell is wrong with people! Who would ever make that? It's such a waste of gems and crystals etc.
ReplyDeleteEvery pickpocket's dream haul.
ReplyDeleteYou know, at some point, encrusting diamonds on something makes it look ugly. That happened to this watch about 150 carats ago.
ReplyDeletehttp://steppedkeys.blogspot.com/
I WHY'd.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
Also, that watch is sick.
holy ish that looks damn sick!
ReplyDeleteWho is this Birdman... Never heard of him, but that is some respectable bling
ReplyDeleteid wear that shit like a boss
ReplyDeletewith all that bling shining in my eyes i wouldn't be able to read the time.
ReplyDelete25mill!? holy shit
ReplyDeletethat thing just looks ugly as sin
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletelooks weird
ReplyDeletewow. just wow.
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog! follow me back
http://kgeez.blogspot.com/
I would be so afraid of any of the diamonds falling out that I would put the watch in a glass case and store it in a safe somewhere. I wonder if anybody would have the courage to wear that outside anywhere.
ReplyDeleteholy shit that looks expensive :O
ReplyDeleteClearly time doesn't matter to a woman who can wear diamonds so big they cover the watch face...
ReplyDeleteJesus Christ, Why the hell would you spend that much money on a watch
ReplyDeleteSo shiny!! I wouldn't wear it but it is still very...uh...shiny.
ReplyDelete