Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sonbol: New company, great looking and affordable watch

For this blog, I am going to cover a fairly new brand called Sonbol. This company is based out of Illinois and has generated a buzz in the industry because of the size of the watches, the design and the value.

In my opinion, these watches are a steal for the price. It seems nowadays that the trend in watches are big watches (thanks jersey shore) and this company offers a clean way to buy into one that offers and automatic movement for a great price. The watches themselves use a japanese based Miyota movement with 21 jewels (seen below) and measures in at 54 millimeters.



The design is awesome as well in my opinion and the color combinations are a definitive eye catchers. They have some pretty wacky ones that incorporate pink and even lime green. Take a look at some of the examples below. Well worth the look in my opinion.



18 comments:

  1. I prefer classic black, the last one looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more intricate the watch is the more i need it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the white one!


    http://kind-of-informational.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. Those look pretty awesome. I want one :)
    I guess you should setup an affiliate program or something. I guess I`ll buy one actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and silver one at the end is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some sweet watches!I got a new casio recently but theres too many links too fit around my arm :( cool blog. following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black one looks so fab *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the watches from tokyo flash ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn that last one with the black face is friggin sweet~! Waaaa~nt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell time with this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. making my life fancier, one post at a time. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah man I really want that -_-

    ReplyDelete
  13. How much for the watch? Haha.

    http://cmipigeon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. never heard of this company, but they have some pretty neat designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. It amazes me how many people buy products based on TV shows or movies. It drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. may have to purchase one of these tickers

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cool watch. may get one myself

    ReplyDelete