This is not a watch related post but I thought this was worth mentioning because it is relevant to me. Please refer to the link below to watch the video:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12216545
As a college student, I have seen the price of tuition increase every year. During my freshman year of school, 15 hours cost just over $4,000 dollars per semester. I just paid for my spring semester tuition and ended up paying $4,400 dollars for 12 hours.
A student at Colorado did this act to protest to the state of Colorado how ridiculous the price of tuition has become, so he went to his local bank and got $14,000 dollars worth of $1 bills and paid for it.
Yes, they had to count every one.
I applaud him for his actions.
ReplyDeleteI think the better topic is WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WATCHES!?!?
ReplyDeleteI kidd, I hate how colleges are just slowly ripping of people for lower quality education. Really disgusting if you ask me...
loool. good for the students. damn tuition.
ReplyDeleteGreat move.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought while reading this was "Damn, they can pay by cash?" At my school, we have to pay by bank transfer.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is the ever-increasing student debt that keeps us working our dead-end jobs just to pay off that debt that we racked up in order to get the dead end job.
ReplyDeletelmao i wonder how long it took to count all that they probly had every employee counting a seperate stack
ReplyDeleteAny recommendations for what watch should I buy for a range of 80-110$?
ReplyDeleteThanks bro
lol strong trolling
ReplyDelete@ angrywalkingguy
ReplyDeletesport or dress?
You are limited to stuff like sturhlings, casio gshocks, invictas and seikos in that price range.
lololol! this is very funny!
ReplyDeleteBallsy, but respectable.
ReplyDeleteFucking sick move by the student. Fuck college and their high $$ tuition $$
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha thats awesome.
ReplyDeletehaha thats pretty funny bro
ReplyDeletei wonder if he made them count it by hand
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteand if he brought it in a suit case lol
ReplyDeleteTruly like a boss. Btw- Was the student a stripper?
ReplyDeletenice! just added you btw
ReplyDeleteHe should have went more extreme and pay in pennies rofl!!!
ReplyDeletelol that's pretty damn great, only I would've done it with pennies ;D
ReplyDelete[here's my blog in case anyone's interested :3 http://lifeofbaron.blogspot.com just random thoughts about things i find interesting]
@ ashley
ReplyDeletedunno. Does he look like one? I hope not (no homo)
Ballz he has http://beastlynutrition.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteepic win
ReplyDeleteThis guy is an amazing troll. As an international student we're already paying through the nose, so fee hikes REALLY gouge us for all we're worth.
ReplyDeleteGood for him. You aren't paying for education. You're paying for the greedy teachers and administration. It's gotten out of hand.
ReplyDeleteHa HAAAAAAAA!! This is the best example of protesting and sticking it to the man that I could possibly think of. Kudos to this man!
ReplyDeleteWay to stick it to um
ReplyDeleteWe should all pay our tax bills the same way. The banking system would collapse.
ReplyDeleteDear god, so many bills :D
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. XD
ReplyDeleteHow the hell did he carry that many bills?
ReplyDeleteCool story
ReplyDelete