Pros
-IWC's Portuguese line has that classic, beautiful look that is unmistakable
-IWC's in house pellaton movement
-Very well designed deployant clasp
-Display back case
Cons
-Not known for its accuracy
-extremely thick (not meant for dress wear)
I really do like the look of that watch. That's the classic kind of style I usually pick with my watches (fiance calls me a watch whore). However, if it's not accurate, umm... no thanks. I do like functionality, too.
interesting idea for a blog. nice work
ReplyDeletethat one looks nice
ReplyDeletewatches are so amazing in my opinion
Beautiful watch man. il be following daily
ReplyDeleteLegit tips on pickin up ladies. Follow and Il do ya up daily.
therichesthappiest.blogspot.com
nice post, followin you :D
ReplyDeleteSick watch.
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to read about people passionate about their subject matter, following you now even though I know absolutely nothing about watches!
ReplyDeletevery nice watch
ReplyDeleteThat watch is thick. Not sure I could hold it up all day.
ReplyDeleteSweet watch! Followed
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to check and support often your local information hot-spot lifeformation.blogspot.com!
interessting... followin you!
ReplyDeletethats interesting!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, cool blog, I'll follow and support :)
decent watch, if only i could afford such a thing
ReplyDeleteIf I get a nice watch like that I would like for it to be a bit more accurate because I don't want to reset it everyday.
ReplyDelete@marduk
ReplyDeleteit is only off by about 6 seconds a day
breathtaking watch man
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! Thanks for follow.
ReplyDeleteI really do like the look of that watch. That's the classic kind of style I usually pick with my watches (fiance calls me a watch whore). However, if it's not accurate, umm... no thanks. I do like functionality, too.
ReplyDeleteCool idea for a blog, btw. Followed!
cool stuff Following
ReplyDeletegood watch :P I want to buy watch so I folow you :) very good Idea for blog :)
ReplyDeletesuch a classic watch. i've been looking at one similar to this. thanks for the comment too. Peace
ReplyDelete