Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sturhling Original: For Those Who Like Skeleton Watches

So who here wants to hear about a skeleton watch that contains an automatic movement for less than $200 bucks? The answer is Sturhling Original.

The watches Sturhling makes are eye catchers to say the least because it offers a full skeleton case, which allows you to view completely through the watch from both sides. The designs are quite traditional which really strikes me for this type of watch because many of the cheaper watches that advertise for things like these have really outlandish design elements.

For those who are thinking about buying this watch, do your research and do keep in mind that the watches are quite cheap. I wouldn't expect to last for 10 years but for 100-200 dollars, who really cares in the end right? For those who want a really trendy watch that would be a conversation piece, this brand is definitely worth a look. Take a look at some examples below and check out their website if you wish at www.sturhling.com



28 comments:

  1. The top white one is a little too 'white' for my taste, but the bottom one looks pretty nice. Never heard of Stuhrling before. Seems like a decent brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say automatic movement, do you mean it doesn't need batteries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want something like that... I've never had a crazy impressive watch =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice watches, I actually need a new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words. :)))

    wow I love those three watches. nr. 1 is my fav :))) i need ittttttttttttttttt :)

    ey wish you a great time

    xoxo
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy watch as usual, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  7. The firstone is pretty nice. Like the blue hands against the white/stainless face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to admit it, but I have a skeleton watch from Kenneth Cole. It looks good, and I wear it on casual events.

    ReplyDelete
  9. prettty but to much going on not sure where to look to tell time when using hubby's watch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could do with a nice watch, but I'm not allowed to wear them for my job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I really like the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow all of them.

    awesome stuff. anyone that follows me let me know with a comment and ill follow back

    ReplyDelete
  13. really liking the last one. Hit back

    ReplyDelete
  14. when you said skeleton watch, i was hoping it would be made of human bones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some beautiful, beautiful watches, mate

    http://steppedkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! That's an incredible deal. BTW...if you're interested in hosting a giveaway I have a sponsor you might be interested in. Check out my site – bloggerdise.com OR drop me an email at jcohen723@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love skeleton watches, great find.

    Don't forget to check and support often your local information hot-spot lifeformation.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's great. Do have any post on overtly feminine watches perhaps? I would love a girls only post ;). Following and suppotying

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like seeing all the craftwork, this is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not sure about these. the price is right though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The first one is awesome!@ :)

    ReplyDelete