Happy birthday, only two more until cheaper insurance and the ability to rent cars! (After 21 birthdays are nearly as exciting, so you kind of have to force something positive into them).
Happy Birthday. I was married with a 2 year old at 23. Time flies. I just remembered that I still have my Cinderella Watch from 1964 and it still runs. The strap was vinyl and broke years ago but the watch still runs if I wind it up. Anywah, Have a Wonderful Birthday!!!
congrats.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's me Marduk. I have a new blog now. Check it out.
http://moreduckslastchance.blogspot.com/
28 huh. Nice, I'm following you. Return the favor?
ReplyDeletehttp://igotthebeaverfever.blogspot.com/
23, not 28. No I won't follow you if you can't even read.
ReplyDeletehappy bday!
ReplyDeletebrotosterone.blogspot.com
Happy birthday man!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday friend
ReplyDeletehappy bday :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :D You're younger than I expected. Did you get a watch? lololol
ReplyDeleteHappy bday man! have a good one! We'll WATCH over you. hahahahahahaa lame jokes :o
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, only two more until cheaper insurance and the ability to rent cars! (After 21 birthdays are nearly as exciting, so you kind of have to force something positive into them).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I was married with a 2 year old at 23. Time flies. I just remembered that I still have my Cinderella Watch from 1964 and it still runs. The strap was vinyl and broke years ago but the watch still runs if I wind it up. Anywah, Have a Wonderful Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHAppy Birthday young man.
ReplyDeleteWell happy birthday then!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BDAY :D
ReplyDeletehttp://ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com/
happy birthday :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats brah, I hope you get wasted and whatever else.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :D
ReplyDeletehappy birthday man. Hope you have a good one. You get any watches for birthday presents?
ReplyDelete>23, not 28. No I won't follow you if you can't even read.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I lol'd at this. Happy birthday! May your future be full of expensive watches :D
Happy birthday, hope it was a good one.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday man!
ReplyDeleteaw happy birhday
ReplyDeleteCan I claim you as 28 too ? Kidding m8 just kidding. Happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy 28th birthday!!
ReplyDeleteBah, 23, 28, they're only five years apart.
Hope you get some nice malt liquor.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday man!
ReplyDeletehappy bday man. u getting urself anything? perhaps a brand new watch? lol
ReplyDeletehappy birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday !! mine was on 24th and i turned 23 aswell !:]
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to you! i hope you have a great day, and a wonderful year ahead.
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Reilly's comment.
Happy Birthday mate :D
ReplyDeletehappy bday dood! >:3 Party hard!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday yo
ReplyDeletehappy birfday
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you :D
ReplyDeleteHappy bday. Hope someone gets you a nice watch!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late. Happy Birthday man!
ReplyDeleteThat figure's adorable!
ReplyDeleteDoes it tell the time?